A commercial graphic word processor , invented by Michael Haephrati.
Rashumon can handle multi-lingual text. Rashumon is fully featured and is the only one of it's kind for the Amiga. It includes Postscript level 2 support (with Type1 fonts) for languages such as Hebrew, Arabic, Greek and Russian as well as English and more.
· Multiple selections
· Table generator
· Multiple key maps support (up to 5 simultaneously)
· Search and replace includes color, style and font filters
· Multi-lingual string gadgets to be used for creating and renaming files, drawers, etc.
· Imports and exports multilingual ASCII files from and to PC and MAC
· Ultra fast screen updating and scrolling
· IFF graphics support (import and export)
· Direct access to 255 characters of each font